Use the UKISS Hub app to send NFTs with the Hugware wallet. The app doesn’t support Bitcoin Ordinals, so please avoid sending them to prevent losses.
Follow the steps below to transfer NFTs with Hugware.
Connect Authentication Key
Open UKISS Hub. In UKISS Wallet, select your wallet.
Select the account you would like to send or receive the NFT
Select the network to send or receive the NFT
(Tip: If you are paying MATIC gas fees to send an NFT, you should select Polygon.)
To receive NFT, find the wallet address to deposit your NFT.
On macOS or Windows:
- You will find the NFTs tab under each network.
- When you click on the tab, a Receive button will appear.
- Click on the Receive button to view your wallet address.
- You will find the Cryptos tab under each network.
- When you click on the Cryptos tab, you will see the first crypto in the list.
- Click on the first crypto in the list and the Receive button will appear.
- Tap the Receive button to view your wallet address.
Look for the NFT you would like to send and select it.
- Under each network, there is an NFTs tab.
- Click on the tab to see all the NFTs that you have on that particular chain.