If you’re having issues connecting your Hugware wallet to a decentralized app (dApp), it is most likely due to the following reasons:
- Incomplete setup: You did not set up your wallet on UKISS Hub.
- Unsupported network: Hugware does not support the blockchain that your dApp is operating on.
- Outdated dApp: The dApp you are trying to connect to uses an outdated WalletConnect version.
- No Internet: You are not connected to the Internet.
What you can do:
- Create a wallet on UKISS Hub, add accounts and networks, and then use WalletConnect.
- Try a dApp that is operating on a blockchain that Hugware supports. The list of compatible chains is on the Hugware page.
- It is recommended that wallets and dApps stay updated with WalletConnect upgrades. Consider using a dApp that has already upgraded to the latest version.
- Check your internet connection and restart it if necessary. An Internet connection is required to connect your wallet to a dApp.