If you’re unable to install U-Archive on your device, it is most likely that:
- Your device is not compatible.
- You do not have administrator access to your device.
- You did not uninstall U-Archive properly.
What you can do:
- Install on Windows: U-Archive is only available for Windows users, so it cannot be installed on macOS or Linux operating systems. Consider installing U-Archive on a Windows computer.
- Obtain administrator access: U-Archive requires access to your computer’s file systems to generate secure and encrypted drives. Several devices demand administrative privileges for this feature to function effectively. For your convenience, consider installing U-Archive on a device where you have administrative rights.
- Uninstall U-Archive properly: If you are reinstalling U-Archive, we recommend that you uninstall U-Archive from your computer first. This is to make sure the software is set up correctly. Follow the steps below to uninstall.
Steps to uninstall U-Archive
- Uninstall Dokan Library 18.104.22.1680 Bundle and restart your computer
- Uninstall UArchive_Driver 22.214.171.124
- Uninstall U-Archive