If you’re having trouble creating a drive, it’s likely due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient storage space: Ensure that your device has enough available storage to create a new drive.
- Invalid drive name: Make sure you’ve used only English characters when naming the drive. U-Archive currently doesn’t support non-English characters in drive names. To resolve this, switch to your device’s English keyboard when naming the drive.
- Maximum drive limit reached: U-Archive allows users to create up to eight drives. If you’ve already reached this limit, you won’t be able to create any more drives.
What you can do:
- Free up space: If you’re facing a storage shortage, free up some space on your device and then try creating the drive again.
- Use English characters: To avoid issues with non-English characters, use only English characters when naming your drive.
- Check the drive limit: Confirm that you haven’t already reached the maximum limit of eight drives. If you have, you won’t be able to create any more drives.