If your device is not able to detect your Hugware keys, it is most likely that:
- There is an issue with your USB ports, preventing the device from detecting the keys.
- The operating system of your device is outdated.
- Your Hugware keys are faulty.
What you can do:
- Try inserting your Hugware key into another device. If it is detected, there may be an issue with your device. If your operating system is up to date, there may be a problem with your USB ports.
- If your Hugware keys are faulty, please inform the UKISS Technology support team at firstname.lastname@example.org about your issue before exchanging.
Other actions you can take:
- Reinstall UKISS Hub